Harvard Comedy Show Makes Fun Of Yale Student Annie Le’s Murder
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
“On Harvard Time” released “Why Did I Choose Yale?” on Tuesday ahead of this weekend’s annual Yale-Harvard football game.
The spoof of a Yale admissions office video refers to Annie Le’s (LAY’s) killing when a prospective student asks a tour guide, “What happened to that girl that got murdered and stuffed in a wall?”
The 24-year-old Le’s body was found behind a research lab wall in 2009. A former lab technician, Raymond Clark III, has pleaded not guilty to killing Le.
The Yale Daily News said the video’s creators were guilty of “gross insensitivity.”
“On Harvard Time” said it expected to later release an official statement.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)