Harvard Comedy Show Makes Fun Of Yale Student Annie Le’s Murder
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
“On Harvard Time” released “Why Did I Choose Yale?” on Tuesday ahead of this weekend’s annual Yale-Harvard football game.
The spoof of a Yale admissions office video refers to Annie Le’s (LAY’s) killing when a prospective student asks a tour guide, “What happened to that girl that got murdered and stuffed in a wall?”
The 24-year-old Le’s body was found behind a research lab wall in 2009. A former lab technician, Raymond Clark III, has pleaded not guilty to killing Le.
The Yale Daily News said the video’s creators were guilty of “gross insensitivity.”
“On Harvard Time” said it expected to later release an official statement.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)