Harvard Comedy Show Makes Fun Of Yale Student Annie Le’s Murder
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
“On Harvard Time” released “Why Did I Choose Yale?” on Tuesday ahead of this weekend’s annual Yale-Harvard football game.
The spoof of a Yale admissions office video refers to Annie Le’s (LAY’s) killing when a prospective student asks a tour guide, “What happened to that girl that got murdered and stuffed in a wall?”
The 24-year-old Le’s body was found behind a research lab wall in 2009. A former lab technician, Raymond Clark III, has pleaded not guilty to killing Le.
The Yale Daily News said the video’s creators were guilty of “gross insensitivity.”
“On Harvard Time” said it expected to later release an official statement.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)