Harvard Comedy Show Makes Fun Of Yale Student Annie Le’s Murder
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
“On Harvard Time” released “Why Did I Choose Yale?” on Tuesday ahead of this weekend’s annual Yale-Harvard football game.
The spoof of a Yale admissions office video refers to Annie Le’s (LAY’s) killing when a prospective student asks a tour guide, “What happened to that girl that got murdered and stuffed in a wall?”
The 24-year-old Le’s body was found behind a research lab wall in 2009. A former lab technician, Raymond Clark III, has pleaded not guilty to killing Le.
The Yale Daily News said the video’s creators were guilty of “gross insensitivity.”
“On Harvard Time” said it expected to later release an official statement.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)