Sacramento Police Officer Hurt In Rollover Crash
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
A Sacramento Police officer has been hurt after rolling his patrol car while responding Code 3 to a call, according to the Sacramento Police Department.
The accident happened on the southbound onramp to Highway 99 at Fruitridge.
The cruiser rolled over into a ditch. The officer complained of being in pain and was taken to the hospital.
Check back with CBSSacramento.com and CBS13 News for more on this developing story.