Sacramento Police Officer Hurt In Rollover Crash
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
A Sacramento Police officer has been hurt after rolling his patrol car while responding Code 3 to a call, according to the Sacramento Police Department.
The accident happened on the southbound onramp to Highway 99 at Fruitridge.
The cruiser rolled over into a ditch. The officer complained of being in pain and was taken to the hospital.
Check back with CBSSacramento.com and CBS13 News for more on this developing story.