CBS13 Viewer Frees Man Trapped By Tree
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) — A grass valley viewer came to the rescue after watching one of our stories.
A hundred-foot oak tree came crashing down blocking the driveway of Grass Valley homeowner, but thanks to a viewer watching our newscast, the man got the tree cleared away free of charge.
The man’s insurance company says it couldn’t come out until mid-week to remove the tree. that it would of cost him a $1,000 to remove it — money he didn’t have.
The home was not damaged when the tree fell.