CBS13 Viewer Frees Man Trapped By Tree
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) — A grass valley viewer came to the rescue after watching one of our stories.
A hundred-foot oak tree came crashing down blocking the driveway of Grass Valley homeowner, but thanks to a viewer watching our newscast, the man got the tree cleared away free of charge.
The man’s insurance company says it couldn’t come out until mid-week to remove the tree. that it would of cost him a $1,000 to remove it — money he didn’t have.
The home was not damaged when the tree fell.