CBS13 Viewer Frees Man Trapped By Tree
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) — A grass valley viewer came to the rescue after watching one of our stories.
A hundred-foot oak tree came crashing down blocking the driveway of Grass Valley homeowner, but thanks to a viewer watching our newscast, the man got the tree cleared away free of charge.
The man’s insurance company says it couldn’t come out until mid-week to remove the tree. that it would of cost him a $1,000 to remove it — money he didn’t have.
The home was not damaged when the tree fell.