CBS13 Viewer Frees Man Trapped By Tree
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) — A grass valley viewer came to the rescue after watching one of our stories.
A hundred-foot oak tree came crashing down blocking the driveway of Grass Valley homeowner, but thanks to a viewer watching our newscast, the man got the tree cleared away free of charge.
The man’s insurance company says it couldn’t come out until mid-week to remove the tree. that it would of cost him a $1,000 to remove it — money he didn’t have.
The home was not damaged when the tree fell.