CBS13 Viewer Frees Man Trapped By Tree
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) — A grass valley viewer came to the rescue after watching one of our stories.
A hundred-foot oak tree came crashing down blocking the driveway of Grass Valley homeowner, but thanks to a viewer watching our newscast, the man got the tree cleared away free of charge.
The man’s insurance company says it couldn’t come out until mid-week to remove the tree. that it would of cost him a $1,000 to remove it — money he didn’t have.
The home was not damaged when the tree fell.