Gas Leak At Justice Center A False Alarm
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
(CBS) – People have been allowed back inside the Carol Miller Justice Center after a hazmat scare earlier today.
The Sacramento City Fire Department declared a level two hazmat situation at the building located on 301 Bicentennial Way at Howe Avenue and Folsom Boulevard after someone reported smelling natural gas.
PG&E crews arrived and, after investigating, determined that there was no leak.