Gas Leak At Justice Center A False Alarm
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
(CBS) – People have been allowed back inside the Carol Miller Justice Center after a hazmat scare earlier today.
The Sacramento City Fire Department declared a level two hazmat situation at the building located on 301 Bicentennial Way at Howe Avenue and Folsom Boulevard after someone reported smelling natural gas.
PG&E crews arrived and, after investigating, determined that there was no leak.