Gas Leak At Justice Center A False Alarm
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
(CBS) – People have been allowed back inside the Carol Miller Justice Center after a hazmat scare earlier today.
The Sacramento City Fire Department declared a level two hazmat situation at the building located on 301 Bicentennial Way at Howe Avenue and Folsom Boulevard after someone reported smelling natural gas.
PG&E crews arrived and, after investigating, determined that there was no leak.