Gas Leak At Justice Center A False Alarm
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
(CBS) – People have been allowed back inside the Carol Miller Justice Center after a hazmat scare earlier today.
The Sacramento City Fire Department declared a level two hazmat situation at the building located on 301 Bicentennial Way at Howe Avenue and Folsom Boulevard after someone reported smelling natural gas.
PG&E crews arrived and, after investigating, determined that there was no leak.