Gas Leak At Justice Center A False Alarm
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
(CBS) – People have been allowed back inside the Carol Miller Justice Center after a hazmat scare earlier today.
The Sacramento City Fire Department declared a level two hazmat situation at the building located on 301 Bicentennial Way at Howe Avenue and Folsom Boulevard after someone reported smelling natural gas.
PG&E crews arrived and, after investigating, determined that there was no leak.