All Lanes On I-5 In Lathrop Open Following Crash
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
(CBS13) — Traffic is back to normal after a crash shut down I-5 in Lathrop for hours.
All southbound lanes of southbound I-5 and the State Route 120 connector in Lathrop were closed this morning after a big rig collided with another big rig and a car, then hit an overpass.
It’s unknown if anyone was injured in the crash.