Woman Robbed, Forced To Expose Themselves At Gunpoint
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO — (CBS13) The search for a suspect is on after several women reported being robbed and forced to expose themselves.
There is a concerted effort by Sacramento police to get information and the mission out to the public. More resources are being allocated to this because police are concerned that the suspect may end up hurting another woman.
On Monday night between 6 and 7:30 p.m. in the area of Power Inn Road, four women in four separate incidents came forward to police saying a man came up to them at gunpoint, robbed them and forced them to expose themselves.
In each case there was something different. Some were pulling into driveways, and some just had left their vehicles. In another case, the victim was just walking.
Fortunately, none of the women were hurt. One woman waited before she talked to police. They urge anyone who is a victim to come forward right away.
A fifth incident may be possibly connected to the suspect. That one happened a month ago. Details on that story are coming up in the CBS13 News at 5 p.m.