2nd Suspect Arrested In Fairfield School Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (AP) — Another person has been arrested as part of the investigation into a fight at a Fairfield high school that left a man dead.
The Solano County District Attorney’s Office charged 19-year-old Claude Washington on Tuesday with murder in the Oct. 11 death of Jamal Thornton at Armijo High School.
Authorities say the 29-year-old Thornton was shot multiple times during a fight in the school’s parking lot. The fight was apparently organized by two groups of people intent on settling a feud.
They were not connected to the campus.
At least two other people have been arrested in connection with the case.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)