Fire Damages Midtown Victorian Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Investigators are trying to pin-point what started a fire inside a Victorian home in Midtown Sacramento.
The fire started around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning at a home on 18th and G Streets.
Investigators say the fire started on the first floor and then began to spread to the second floor, forcing firefighters to call in a second alarm.
Fortunately, crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to nearby buildings while neighbors tried to figure out what was happening.
No one was injured in the blaze, according to authorities.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.