Fire Damages Midtown Victorian Home
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Investigators are trying to pin-point what started a fire inside a Victorian home in Midtown Sacramento.
The fire started around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning at a home on 18th and G Streets.
Investigators say the fire started on the first floor and then began to spread to the second floor, forcing firefighters to call in a second alarm.
Fortunately, crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to nearby buildings while neighbors tried to figure out what was happening.
No one was injured in the blaze, according to authorities.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.