Fire Damages Midtown Victorian Home
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Investigators are trying to pin-point what started a fire inside a Victorian home in Midtown Sacramento.
The fire started around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning at a home on 18th and G Streets.
Investigators say the fire started on the first floor and then began to spread to the second floor, forcing firefighters to call in a second alarm.
Fortunately, crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to nearby buildings while neighbors tried to figure out what was happening.
No one was injured in the blaze, according to authorities.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.