Fire Damages Midtown Victorian Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Investigators are trying to pin-point what started a fire inside a Victorian home in Midtown Sacramento.
The fire started around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning at a home on 18th and G Streets.
Investigators say the fire started on the first floor and then began to spread to the second floor, forcing firefighters to call in a second alarm.
Fortunately, crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to nearby buildings while neighbors tried to figure out what was happening.
No one was injured in the blaze, according to authorities.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.