Fire Damages Midtown Victorian Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Investigators are trying to pin-point what started a fire inside a Victorian home in Midtown Sacramento.
The fire started around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning at a home on 18th and G Streets.
Investigators say the fire started on the first floor and then began to spread to the second floor, forcing firefighters to call in a second alarm.
Fortunately, crews were able to keep the flames from spreading to nearby buildings while neighbors tried to figure out what was happening.
No one was injured in the blaze, according to authorities.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.