NorCal Man Indicted For Making Threats Against The President
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
According to court documents, 54-year-old Roger Hudnall wrote, “I will kill the president,” in a letter mailed on Jan. 7, 2009.
It’s not clear from court documents whether Hudnall has an attorney. Wednesday’s indictment says he’s currently in state custody on another conviction.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Hudnall previously served federal prison time for mailing a threatening letter containing white powder to the FBI’s San Francisco office in 2002. The white substance turned out to be baby powder.
Hudnall later admitted sending the letter to scare his former landlord, whose return address he put on the envelope.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)