NorCal Man Indicted For Making Threats Against The President
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
According to court documents, 54-year-old Roger Hudnall wrote, “I will kill the president,” in a letter mailed on Jan. 7, 2009.
It’s not clear from court documents whether Hudnall has an attorney. Wednesday’s indictment says he’s currently in state custody on another conviction.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Hudnall previously served federal prison time for mailing a threatening letter containing white powder to the FBI’s San Francisco office in 2002. The white substance turned out to be baby powder.
Hudnall later admitted sending the letter to scare his former landlord, whose return address he put on the envelope.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)