Valley High Shooting Suspect Turns Self In
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The juvenile shooting suspect accused of shooting a Valley High School student near campus Tuesday has turned himself in, according to police.
The Sacramento Police Department says they are still investigating the motive that led to the shooting, which left a student wounded in the arm and forced the high school campus and a nearby college campus to lock down while authorities searched for the shooter.
The suspect’s family dropped him off at juvenile hall Wednesday evening.
The suspect has not been identified.