Unusual Cloud Spotted From Natomas To Loomis
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – An unusual weather phenomenon for Northern California created a lot of questions as people spotted an unusual cloud formation over the Sacramento-area, primarily “What is that?”.
People from Natomas to Loomis spotted the unusual site in the sky which was basically a clear blue hole in a cloud with a small spinning “funnel” beneath it.
The National Weather Service say it’s most likely a hole-punch cloud caused by an airplane that disrupted the cloud formation.
This type of hole-punch cloud actually isn’t unusual, the National Weather Service says planes cause them pretty frequently but they are usually seen in colder climates.