Unusual Cloud Spotted From Natomas To Loomis
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – An unusual weather phenomenon for Northern California created a lot of questions as people spotted an unusual cloud formation over the Sacramento-area, primarily “What is that?”.
People from Natomas to Loomis spotted the unusual site in the sky which was basically a clear blue hole in a cloud with a small spinning “funnel” beneath it.
The National Weather Service say it’s most likely a hole-punch cloud caused by an airplane that disrupted the cloud formation.
This type of hole-punch cloud actually isn’t unusual, the National Weather Service says planes cause them pretty frequently but they are usually seen in colder climates.