Possible Drug Lab Explodes In Roseville Garage
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Police are investigating whether an explosion that rocked a Roseville apartment complex was caused by a drug manufacturing lab.
The Roseville Fire Department said the explosion was powerful enough to tear the door off a one-car garage at an apartment complex on the 700 block of Gibson Drive just after 6:00 p.m. Saturday.
Police said there were signs of an illegal marijuana treatment operation among the wreckage.
“Right now, the investigation is still ongoing but it appears to be a buildup of butane gas which sparked the explosion,” said Roseville Police Lt. Michael Doane.
The suspects fled the scene and have not been arrested. Witnesses said they may have been seriously injured by the blast.