Possible Drug Lab Explodes In Roseville Garage
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Police are investigating whether an explosion that rocked a Roseville apartment complex was caused by a drug manufacturing lab.
The Roseville Fire Department said the explosion was powerful enough to tear the door off a one-car garage at an apartment complex on the 700 block of Gibson Drive just after 6:00 p.m. Saturday.
Police said there were signs of an illegal marijuana treatment operation among the wreckage.
“Right now, the investigation is still ongoing but it appears to be a buildup of butane gas which sparked the explosion,” said Roseville Police Lt. Michael Doane.
The suspects fled the scene and have not been arrested. Witnesses said they may have been seriously injured by the blast.