Slick Roads Being Blamed As Big Rig Slams Through Sound Wall Into Backyard
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver apparently lost control on a slick road this morning and ended up plowing through a concrete block wall and into a backyard, according to CHP.
The accident happend on Gerber Road near Power Inn Road. Gerber Road is closed as crews work to remove the truck’s trailer and then tow the cab.
CHP says the family that lives in the home where the big rig crashed was asleep at the time and no one was hurt.