Slick Roads Being Blamed As Big Rig Slams Through Sound Wall Into Backyard
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver apparently lost control on a slick road this morning and ended up plowing through a concrete block wall and into a backyard, according to CHP.
The accident happend on Gerber Road near Power Inn Road. Gerber Road is closed as crews work to remove the truck’s trailer and then tow the cab.
CHP says the family that lives in the home where the big rig crashed was asleep at the time and no one was hurt.