Slick Roads Being Blamed As Big Rig Slams Through Sound Wall Into Backyard
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver apparently lost control on a slick road this morning and ended up plowing through a concrete block wall and into a backyard, according to CHP.
The accident happend on Gerber Road near Power Inn Road. Gerber Road is closed as crews work to remove the truck’s trailer and then tow the cab.
CHP says the family that lives in the home where the big rig crashed was asleep at the time and no one was hurt.