Slick Roads Being Blamed As Big Rig Slams Through Sound Wall Into Backyard
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver apparently lost control on a slick road this morning and ended up plowing through a concrete block wall and into a backyard, according to CHP.
The accident happend on Gerber Road near Power Inn Road. Gerber Road is closed as crews work to remove the truck’s trailer and then tow the cab.
CHP says the family that lives in the home where the big rig crashed was asleep at the time and no one was hurt.