Slick Roads Being Blamed As Big Rig Slams Through Sound Wall Into Backyard
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A big rig driver apparently lost control on a slick road this morning and ended up plowing through a concrete block wall and into a backyard, according to CHP.
The accident happend on Gerber Road near Power Inn Road. Gerber Road is closed as crews work to remove the truck’s trailer and then tow the cab.
CHP says the family that lives in the home where the big rig crashed was asleep at the time and no one was hurt.