Santa Claus Fired From San Francisco Macy’s Store Over Jokes
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
The 68-year-old Toomey says he asks older people who sit on his lap if they’ve been good. When they answer yes, he replies: “Gee, that’s too bad.”If they ask why Santa’s so jolly, Toomey says it’s because he knows where all the naughty boys and girls live.
Toomey says he doesn’t make such jokes with kids and he’s asking Macy’s to reconsider.
Macy’s spokeswoman Betsy Nelson tells the Examiner that the store can’t comment on personnel matters.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)