Santa Claus Fired From San Francisco Macy’s Store Over Jokes
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
The 68-year-old Toomey says he asks older people who sit on his lap if they’ve been good. When they answer yes, he replies: “Gee, that’s too bad.”If they ask why Santa’s so jolly, Toomey says it’s because he knows where all the naughty boys and girls live.
Toomey says he doesn’t make such jokes with kids and he’s asking Macy’s to reconsider.
Macy’s spokeswoman Betsy Nelson tells the Examiner that the store can’t comment on personnel matters.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)