Santa Claus Fired From San Francisco Macy’s Store Over Jokes
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
The 68-year-old Toomey says he asks older people who sit on his lap if they’ve been good. When they answer yes, he replies: “Gee, that’s too bad.”If they ask why Santa’s so jolly, Toomey says it’s because he knows where all the naughty boys and girls live.
Toomey says he doesn’t make such jokes with kids and he’s asking Macy’s to reconsider.
Macy’s spokeswoman Betsy Nelson tells the Examiner that the store can’t comment on personnel matters.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)