Santa Claus Fired From San Francisco Macy’s Store Over Jokes
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
The 68-year-old Toomey says he asks older people who sit on his lap if they’ve been good. When they answer yes, he replies: “Gee, that’s too bad.”If they ask why Santa’s so jolly, Toomey says it’s because he knows where all the naughty boys and girls live.
Toomey says he doesn’t make such jokes with kids and he’s asking Macy’s to reconsider.
Macy’s spokeswoman Betsy Nelson tells the Examiner that the store can’t comment on personnel matters.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)