Santa Claus Fired From San Francisco Macy’s Store Over Jokes
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
The 68-year-old Toomey says he asks older people who sit on his lap if they’ve been good. When they answer yes, he replies: “Gee, that’s too bad.”If they ask why Santa’s so jolly, Toomey says it’s because he knows where all the naughty boys and girls live.
Toomey says he doesn’t make such jokes with kids and he’s asking Macy’s to reconsider.
Macy’s spokeswoman Betsy Nelson tells the Examiner that the store can’t comment on personnel matters.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)