Sacramento Businessman Featured In Forbes For Dubious Honor
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento business leader is being featured in a Forbes Magazine year-end list. However, it’s not necessarily a good mention.
Forbes is calling a case involving Sacramento businessman Michael Lyon one of the “Biggest CEO Screw-ups of 2010”.
The former CEO of Lyon Real Estate was arrested in November for allegedly secretly taping sexual encounters with prostitutes.
Lyon had been expected to enter a plea in court Wednesday but the hearing was delayed.
Lyon is expected to be back in court next month.