Sacramento Businessman Featured In Forbes For Dubious Honor
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento business leader is being featured in a Forbes Magazine year-end list. However, it’s not necessarily a good mention.
Forbes is calling a case involving Sacramento businessman Michael Lyon one of the “Biggest CEO Screw-ups of 2010”.
The former CEO of Lyon Real Estate was arrested in November for allegedly secretly taping sexual encounters with prostitutes.
Lyon had been expected to enter a plea in court Wednesday but the hearing was delayed.
Lyon is expected to be back in court next month.