Sacramento Businessman Featured In Forbes For Dubious Honor
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento business leader is being featured in a Forbes Magazine year-end list. However, it’s not necessarily a good mention.
Forbes is calling a case involving Sacramento businessman Michael Lyon one of the “Biggest CEO Screw-ups of 2010”.
The former CEO of Lyon Real Estate was arrested in November for allegedly secretly taping sexual encounters with prostitutes.
Lyon had been expected to enter a plea in court Wednesday but the hearing was delayed.
Lyon is expected to be back in court next month.