Sacramento Businessman Featured In Forbes For Dubious Honor
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento business leader is being featured in a Forbes Magazine year-end list. However, it’s not necessarily a good mention.
Forbes is calling a case involving Sacramento businessman Michael Lyon one of the “Biggest CEO Screw-ups of 2010”.
The former CEO of Lyon Real Estate was arrested in November for allegedly secretly taping sexual encounters with prostitutes.
Lyon had been expected to enter a plea in court Wednesday but the hearing was delayed.
Lyon is expected to be back in court next month.