Sacramento Businessman Featured In Forbes For Dubious Honor
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento business leader is being featured in a Forbes Magazine year-end list. However, it’s not necessarily a good mention.
Forbes is calling a case involving Sacramento businessman Michael Lyon one of the “Biggest CEO Screw-ups of 2010”.
The former CEO of Lyon Real Estate was arrested in November for allegedly secretly taping sexual encounters with prostitutes.
Lyon had been expected to enter a plea in court Wednesday but the hearing was delayed.
Lyon is expected to be back in court next month.