Two More Roseville Schools Vandalized Overnight
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Vandals seem to be targeting schools in Roseville as vandals targeted two more campuses overnight, one for the second day in a row.
Staff at Oakmont High School arrived on campus this morning to find several broken windows. The same windows that were broken yesterday and just repaired.
Across town, vandals also reportedly hit Roseville High School overnight.
Earlier this week, vandals hit Woodcreek High School and the Roseville Aquatic Center doing $6,000 in damage.
Equipment was thrown into the Olympic sized pool at the Roseville Aquatic Center.
Vandals damaged flags, ropes, lifeguard towers and broke into a back shed at Woodcreek High School.
The suspects also broke into the city pool’s walk-in fridge and smeared ketchup all over the walls.
The school and city of Roseville lost about $6,000 due to damage.
The school is offering a $500 reward for anyone who helps them find the culprits.