Two More Roseville Schools Vandalized Overnight
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Vandals seem to be targeting schools in Roseville as vandals targeted two more campuses overnight, one for the second day in a row.
Staff at Oakmont High School arrived on campus this morning to find several broken windows. The same windows that were broken yesterday and just repaired.
Across town, vandals also reportedly hit Roseville High School overnight.
Earlier this week, vandals hit Woodcreek High School and the Roseville Aquatic Center doing $6,000 in damage.
Equipment was thrown into the Olympic sized pool at the Roseville Aquatic Center.
Vandals damaged flags, ropes, lifeguard towers and broke into a back shed at Woodcreek High School.
The suspects also broke into the city pool’s walk-in fridge and smeared ketchup all over the walls.
The school and city of Roseville lost about $6,000 due to damage.
The school is offering a $500 reward for anyone who helps them find the culprits.