Two More Roseville Schools Vandalized Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Vandals seem to be targeting schools in Roseville as vandals targeted two more campuses overnight, one for the second day in a row.
Staff at Oakmont High School arrived on campus this morning to find several broken windows. The same windows that were broken yesterday and just repaired.
Across town, vandals also reportedly hit Roseville High School overnight.
Earlier this week, vandals hit Woodcreek High School and the Roseville Aquatic Center doing $6,000 in damage.
Equipment was thrown into the Olympic sized pool at the Roseville Aquatic Center.
Vandals damaged flags, ropes, lifeguard towers and broke into a back shed at Woodcreek High School.
The suspects also broke into the city pool’s walk-in fridge and smeared ketchup all over the walls.
The school and city of Roseville lost about $6,000 due to damage.
The school is offering a $500 reward for anyone who helps them find the culprits.