Vandals Do $6K In Damage To Roseville Pool And Woodcreek High School
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A school and city already drowning in budget problems have been hit with $6,000 in damage from vandals who targeted a school and city pool.
Equipment was thrown into this Olympic sized pool at the Roseville Aquatic Center.
Vandals damaged flags, ropes, lifeguard towers and broke into a back shed at Woodcreek High School.
The suspects also broke into the city pool’s walk-in fridge and smeared ketchup all over the walls.
The school and city of Roseville lost about $6,000 due to damage.
The school is offering a $500 reward for anyone who helps them find the culprits.