Vandals Do $6K In Damage To Roseville Pool And Woodcreek High School
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A school and city already drowning in budget problems have been hit with $6,000 in damage from vandals who targeted a school and city pool.
Equipment was thrown into this Olympic sized pool at the Roseville Aquatic Center.
Vandals damaged flags, ropes, lifeguard towers and broke into a back shed at Woodcreek High School.
The suspects also broke into the city pool’s walk-in fridge and smeared ketchup all over the walls.
The school and city of Roseville lost about $6,000 due to damage.
The school is offering a $500 reward for anyone who helps them find the culprits.