Vandals Do $6K In Damage To Roseville Pool And Woodcreek High School
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – A school and city already drowning in budget problems have been hit with $6,000 in damage from vandals who targeted a school and city pool.
Equipment was thrown into this Olympic sized pool at the Roseville Aquatic Center.
Vandals damaged flags, ropes, lifeguard towers and broke into a back shed at Woodcreek High School.
The suspects also broke into the city pool’s walk-in fridge and smeared ketchup all over the walls.
The school and city of Roseville lost about $6,000 due to damage.
The school is offering a $500 reward for anyone who helps them find the culprits.