Armed Robber Hits Tracy Bank In Broad Daylight
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy Police are looking for a bank robber who hit a Bank of America on Monday and may be responsible for several other bank robberies in the Valley.
The thief hit the Bank of America on 10th Street just before 5:00 p.m. The suspect is described as a black male adult, 20-30 years old, armed with a dark colored semi-automatic handgun, wearing a black beanie with open face, black puffy jacket and dark colored jeans. The suspect also carried with him a plastic grocery bag.
Police believe this may be the same suspect who robbed the Robobank on Tracy Boulevard last Monday around 4 PM.
The suspect may also be responsible for additional bank robberies in Modesto, Vacaville and Fairfield within the past week.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact Tracy Crimestoppers at (209) 831-6TIP.