Armed Robber Hits Tracy Bank In Broad Daylight
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy Police are looking for a bank robber who hit a Bank of America on Monday and may be responsible for several other bank robberies in the Valley.
The thief hit the Bank of America on 10th Street just before 5:00 p.m. The suspect is described as a black male adult, 20-30 years old, armed with a dark colored semi-automatic handgun, wearing a black beanie with open face, black puffy jacket and dark colored jeans. The suspect also carried with him a plastic grocery bag.
Police believe this may be the same suspect who robbed the Robobank on Tracy Boulevard last Monday around 4 PM.
The suspect may also be responsible for additional bank robberies in Modesto, Vacaville and Fairfield within the past week.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact Tracy Crimestoppers at (209) 831-6TIP.