Armed Robber Hits Tracy Bank In Broad Daylight
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
TRACY (CBS13) – Tracy Police are looking for a bank robber who hit a Bank of America on Monday and may be responsible for several other bank robberies in the Valley.
The thief hit the Bank of America on 10th Street just before 5:00 p.m. The suspect is described as a black male adult, 20-30 years old, armed with a dark colored semi-automatic handgun, wearing a black beanie with open face, black puffy jacket and dark colored jeans. The suspect also carried with him a plastic grocery bag.
Police believe this may be the same suspect who robbed the Robobank on Tracy Boulevard last Monday around 4 PM.
The suspect may also be responsible for additional bank robberies in Modesto, Vacaville and Fairfield within the past week.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact Tracy Crimestoppers at (209) 831-6TIP.