Hundreds Of Toys For Needy Kids Stolen In Orangevale
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – Hundreds of toys set aside for kids in need have been stolen just days before Christmas.
The toys were taken from the lobby of the Orangevale Chamber of Commerce Monday night.
They were donations to the Toys for Tots program.
And chamber employees have a message for the people who stole them.
“If you need help with anything, I mean the chamber is here to help. They just had to ask rather than just to take. But I hope you find it in your heart to take them to the U.S. Marine Corp and give them to the kids that need them,” said Lisa Montes of the Orangevale Chamber Of Commerce.
In the meantime, they’re looking at surveillance tapes to see if they can find a clue into who may have taken those toys.