Hundreds Of Toys For Needy Kids Stolen In Orangevale
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ORANGEVALE (CBS13) – Hundreds of toys set aside for kids in need have been stolen just days before Christmas.
The toys were taken from the lobby of the Orangevale Chamber of Commerce Monday night.
They were donations to the Toys for Tots program.
And chamber employees have a message for the people who stole them.
“If you need help with anything, I mean the chamber is here to help. They just had to ask rather than just to take. But I hope you find it in your heart to take them to the U.S. Marine Corp and give them to the kids that need them,” said Lisa Montes of the Orangevale Chamber Of Commerce.
In the meantime, they’re looking at surveillance tapes to see if they can find a clue into who may have taken those toys.