1 Dead, 4 Hurt In Highway 65 Crash
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
LINCOLN (CBS13) – One person has died and four other hurt in a head-0n collision on Highway 65 in Lincoln.
The fatal crash happened in the southbound lanes of Highway 65 at Sterling Parkway involving a van and Lexus SUV.
It’s believed the Lexus was travelling northbound when it drifted into the southbound lanes hitting the van. The fatality is a person in the SUV.
The southbound lanes of Highway 65 are shutdown and all but one of the northbound lanes are closed. CHP expects the lanes to be shut down for several hours.
Motorists heading south are advised to take Sterling Parkway to Joiner Parkway to 12 Bridges Drive back to southbound Highway 65.
It’s unclear what caused the crash, but CHP says weather may have been a factor.