Funnel Cloud Spotted Over Sacramento County
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The National Weather Service has confirmed that a funnel cloud formed over Sacramento County on Wednesday.
The cloud formation was spotted in a rural area near Sloughhouse just before 1:00 p.m., and meteorologists confirmed there was rotation within the weather system.
There were no reports of injuries or damage and it is not clear if the funnel cloud touched down.