Funnel Cloud Spotted Over Sacramento County
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The National Weather Service has confirmed that a funnel cloud formed over Sacramento County on Wednesday.
The cloud formation was spotted in a rural area near Sloughhouse just before 1:00 p.m., and meteorologists confirmed there was rotation within the weather system.
There were no reports of injuries or damage and it is not clear if the funnel cloud touched down.