FedEx Jet Makes Emergency Landing In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
The pilot declared an in-flight emergency aboard FedEx flight 1490 because of the low fuel level.
The Airbus A310 jet had been en route from Memphis, Tenn., to Reno, Nev. Swankie says Reno was fogged in, so the plane and its four crew members diverted to Sacramento.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)