FedEx Jet Makes Emergency Landing In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
The pilot declared an in-flight emergency aboard FedEx flight 1490 because of the low fuel level.
The Airbus A310 jet had been en route from Memphis, Tenn., to Reno, Nev. Swankie says Reno was fogged in, so the plane and its four crew members diverted to Sacramento.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)