Pedestrian Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — The search is on for a hit-and-run driver who killed a pedestrian late last night in Citrus Heights.
The victim was crossing Greenback Lane near Verner Avenue when a passing car hit him and kept driving. Paramedics arrived on the scene and declared the man dead.
Witness say the suspect’s vehicle was a compact, white or light colored car. Police say the car should be heavily damaged, including having a broken windshield.
Police say that because the victim was jaywalking, if the driver stopped, there may have been no crime at all.