Pedestrian Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — The search is on for a hit-and-run driver who killed a pedestrian late last night in Citrus Heights.
The victim was crossing Greenback Lane near Verner Avenue when a passing car hit him and kept driving. Paramedics arrived on the scene and declared the man dead.
Witness say the suspect’s vehicle was a compact, white or light colored car. Police say the car should be heavily damaged, including having a broken windshield.
Police say that because the victim was jaywalking, if the driver stopped, there may have been no crime at all.