Pedestrian Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — The search is on for a hit-and-run driver who killed a pedestrian late last night in Citrus Heights.
The victim was crossing Greenback Lane near Verner Avenue when a passing car hit him and kept driving. Paramedics arrived on the scene and declared the man dead.
Witness say the suspect’s vehicle was a compact, white or light colored car. Police say the car should be heavily damaged, including having a broken windshield.
Police say that because the victim was jaywalking, if the driver stopped, there may have been no crime at all.