Pedestrian Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — The search is on for a hit-and-run driver who killed a pedestrian late last night in Citrus Heights.
The victim was crossing Greenback Lane near Verner Avenue when a passing car hit him and kept driving. Paramedics arrived on the scene and declared the man dead.
Witness say the suspect’s vehicle was a compact, white or light colored car. Police say the car should be heavily damaged, including having a broken windshield.
Police say that because the victim was jaywalking, if the driver stopped, there may have been no crime at all.