Pedestrian Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Citrus Heights
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — The search is on for a hit-and-run driver who killed a pedestrian late last night in Citrus Heights.
The victim was crossing Greenback Lane near Verner Avenue when a passing car hit him and kept driving. Paramedics arrived on the scene and declared the man dead.
Witness say the suspect’s vehicle was a compact, white or light colored car. Police say the car should be heavily damaged, including having a broken windshield.
Police say that because the victim was jaywalking, if the driver stopped, there may have been no crime at all.