Two Arrested In Connection With New Year’s Eve Shooting Death Of Teen
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people have been arrested in connection to the murder of a teen in South Sacramento on New Year’s Eve.
Sacramento police have arrested 20-year-old Johnathan Mendivil and 18-year-old Jeremy Mendivil for the murder of a 15-year-old boy in the 7400 block of 29th Street on New Year’s Eve.
Police believe the two were retaliating against the teen for a prior assault and shot him when they confronted him.
The investigation is still underway.