Two Arrested In Connection With New Year’s Eve Shooting Death Of Teen
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people have been arrested in connection to the murder of a teen in South Sacramento on New Year’s Eve.
Sacramento police have arrested 20-year-old Johnathan Mendivil and 18-year-old Jeremy Mendivil for the murder of a 15-year-old boy in the 7400 block of 29th Street on New Year’s Eve.
Police believe the two were retaliating against the teen for a prior assault and shot him when they confronted him.
The investigation is still underway.