Two Arrested In Connection With New Year’s Eve Shooting Death Of Teen
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people have been arrested in connection to the murder of a teen in South Sacramento on New Year’s Eve.
Sacramento police have arrested 20-year-old Johnathan Mendivil and 18-year-old Jeremy Mendivil for the murder of a 15-year-old boy in the 7400 block of 29th Street on New Year’s Eve.
Police believe the two were retaliating against the teen for a prior assault and shot him when they confronted him.
The investigation is still underway.