Two Arrested In Connection With New Year’s Eve Shooting Death Of Teen
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people have been arrested in connection to the murder of a teen in South Sacramento on New Year’s Eve.
Sacramento police have arrested 20-year-old Johnathan Mendivil and 18-year-old Jeremy Mendivil for the murder of a 15-year-old boy in the 7400 block of 29th Street on New Year’s Eve.
Police believe the two were retaliating against the teen for a prior assault and shot him when they confronted him.
The investigation is still underway.