Woman Opens Fire At Citrus Heights Burglars
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
CITRUS HEIGHTS, Calif. (CBS13) – A woman scared off as many as three suspects who attempted to break into her home Tuesday afternoon, according to authorities.
The Citrus Heights Police Department said a woman in her 60s heard suspicious activity outside her home on the 7700 block of Glen Tree Drive and spotted multiple suspects trying to break in through the front of the house.
The victim also heard another suspect trying to break in from the backyard.
The woman fired at least one shot with her gun, causing the suspects to flee the property.
No injuries were immediately reported. No arrests have been made.