Teens Get Out Of Jail Early In Colfax Rock Throwing Case
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Three Placer County teens convicted of assault are being allowed to leave jail during the week and go to school.
Hunter Peres, Sam Quinland and Sean Steele pled guilty to throwing rocks and other items from an overpass in Colfax.
One rock crashed through a man’s windshield and hit him in the face.
The three teenagers were sentenced to ten months in juvenile hall.
But Tuesday, the teens were let out of jail early and allowed to return to school.
The victim says he forgives the teens.
“They did a big mistake and I hope they learn because of that situation and they can do something good in their life,” said rock-throwing victim Jose Palomera.
The three teens will serve time on the weekends.