Teens Get Out Of Jail Early In Colfax Rock Throwing Case
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Three Placer County teens convicted of assault are being allowed to leave jail during the week and go to school.
Hunter Peres, Sam Quinland and Sean Steele pled guilty to throwing rocks and other items from an overpass in Colfax.
One rock crashed through a man’s windshield and hit him in the face.
The three teenagers were sentenced to ten months in juvenile hall.
But Tuesday, the teens were let out of jail early and allowed to return to school.
The victim says he forgives the teens.
“They did a big mistake and I hope they learn because of that situation and they can do something good in their life,” said rock-throwing victim Jose Palomera.
The three teens will serve time on the weekends.