Teens Get Out Of Jail Early In Colfax Rock Throwing Case
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Three Placer County teens convicted of assault are being allowed to leave jail during the week and go to school.
Hunter Peres, Sam Quinland and Sean Steele pled guilty to throwing rocks and other items from an overpass in Colfax.
One rock crashed through a man’s windshield and hit him in the face.
The three teenagers were sentenced to ten months in juvenile hall.
But Tuesday, the teens were let out of jail early and allowed to return to school.
The victim says he forgives the teens.
“They did a big mistake and I hope they learn because of that situation and they can do something good in their life,” said rock-throwing victim Jose Palomera.
The three teens will serve time on the weekends.