Big Rig Veers Off Interstate 80 In Newcastle
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
NEWCASTLE (CBS13) – A big rig driver lost control of his truck early Tuesday morning, collided with another truck and then veered off Interstate 80 in Newcastle.
The big rig driver says he was cut off by a car and when he swerved to avoid it, he ended up clipping another big rig before veering off I-80. The truck then ‘gently’ rolled onto its right side.
Neither driver was hurt in the accident. CHP says the big rig leaked some diesel onto the grass field where it landed. However, fire personnel were able to keep the diesel from leaking into a nearby water canal or drains.