Man Overpowers 12-Yr-Old Intruder, Ties Him To Chair With Phone Cord
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento man says he overpowered a burglar in his home and tied him up with a telephone cord, only to find out the suspect was 12-years-old.
Ed Carney says he was asleep in his bed when he woke up and saw the silhouette of a burglar rummaging through his dresser.
“And that’s when I went for my life, and then I grabbed him and threw him on the bed,” says Ed.
Ed said the burglar had his 22-calibur gun in his hand, and while wrestling for it, Ed realized it was his neighbors 6th grade son.
“We were fighting over the gun and I had it like this, and he turned it to my face, and I figured if he squeezed one off, I’m gone,” said Ed.
Ed finally got the boy to drop the weapon, which is when he says he dragged the 12-year-old in his kitchen, sat him down on the chair and tied him up with a phone cord until the police got there, and arrested him.