Police Shoot 2 Pit Bulls In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Police opened fire on two pit bulls after the dogs were released on the officers trying to arrest a parolee in South Sacramento.
While officers were arresting their target suspect, a second suspect allegedly released three pit bulls on the officers. The officers responded by shooting two of the dogs.
The officers were not injured in the attack, and the condition of the dogs is unknown at this time.
A Police K-9 has been taken to the vet as a precaution.
It is unknown at time whether the second suspect has been detained for siccing the dog on the officers.