Police Shoot 2 Pit Bulls In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Police opened fire on two pit bulls after the dogs were released on the officers trying to arrest a parolee in South Sacramento.
While officers were arresting their target suspect, a second suspect allegedly released three pit bulls on the officers. The officers responded by shooting two of the dogs.
The officers were not injured in the attack, and the condition of the dogs is unknown at this time.
A Police K-9 has been taken to the vet as a precaution.
It is unknown at time whether the second suspect has been detained for siccing the dog on the officers.