Arena Sign Change Begins
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- Santa Delivers Presents To Stockton Boy And Class After ‘Getting Lost’ Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — After 25 years, it’s out with the old and in with the new at the home of the Sacramento Kings.
Workers have started taking down the “ARCO Arena” sign. They’re making way for the new signs that read “Power Balance Pavilion”.
Click on the images below to see what the new sign will look like.
The arena will officially change its name on March 1.
California-based Power Balance inked a five-year deal with the Maloofs for an undisclosed amount.
Power Balance sells a line of wristbands, bracelets and pendants with embedded holograms the company claims improves athletic performance through holistic methods.
A number of high-profile athletes swear by the wristbands’ effects, but the company made headlines in early January when it admitted there is no science to back up their advertising claims.