Arena Sign Change Begins
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — After 25 years, it’s out with the old and in with the new at the home of the Sacramento Kings.
Workers have started taking down the “ARCO Arena” sign. They’re making way for the new signs that read “Power Balance Pavilion”.
Click on the images below to see what the new sign will look like.
The arena will officially change its name on March 1.
California-based Power Balance inked a five-year deal with the Maloofs for an undisclosed amount.
Power Balance sells a line of wristbands, bracelets and pendants with embedded holograms the company claims improves athletic performance through holistic methods.
A number of high-profile athletes swear by the wristbands’ effects, but the company made headlines in early January when it admitted there is no science to back up their advertising claims.