Arena Sign Change Begins
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — After 25 years, it’s out with the old and in with the new at the home of the Sacramento Kings.
Workers have started taking down the “ARCO Arena” sign. They’re making way for the new signs that read “Power Balance Pavilion”.
Click on the images below to see what the new sign will look like.
The arena will officially change its name on March 1.
California-based Power Balance inked a five-year deal with the Maloofs for an undisclosed amount.
Power Balance sells a line of wristbands, bracelets and pendants with embedded holograms the company claims improves athletic performance through holistic methods.
A number of high-profile athletes swear by the wristbands’ effects, but the company made headlines in early January when it admitted there is no science to back up their advertising claims.