Man Stabbed, Carjacked At Convenience Store
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A man has been stabbed and his car was stolen while he was in front of a convenience store in Sacramento Tuesday.
The incident happened at 6930 65th St., according to Jason Ramos, a Sacramento Sheriff’s Dept. spokesperson. The victim was transported to Kaiser South hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect is described as an Asian male. The victim’s car is described as a brown Toyota Camry 4-door.