Sheriff: Teen Accused Of Killing Her Newborn Baby
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (CBS13) – A 17-year-old girl has been accused of allegedly killing her newborn baby in a bathroom after giving birth, according to the San Joaquin Sheriff’s Department.
The girl was admitted to a local hospital Tuesday afternoon for birth complications, which is when authorities learned that she had given birth in the bathroom of her single-wide trailer.
Sheriff’s deputies believe that she killed the baby in the bathroom and then buried the baby’s body in a field adjacent to the mobile homes located on Holt Road, just west of Stockton.
Authorities do not know when she gave birth or when she allegedly killed the baby, according to Sheriff Sgt. Les Garcia.
The girl was taken to juvenile hall and has been charged with murder.
According to authorities, the girl was apparently living at the mobile home with her parents.