Sheriff: Teen Accused Of Killing Her Newborn Baby
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (CBS13) — A 17-year-old girl has been accused of allegedly killing her newborn baby in a bathroom after giving birth, according to the San Joaquin Sheriff’s Department.
The girl was admitted to a local hospital Tuesday afternoon for birth complications, which is when authorities learned that she had given birth in the bathroom of her single-wide trailer.
Sheriff’s deputies believe that she killed the baby in the bathroom and then buried the baby’s body in a field adjacent to the mobile homes located on Holt Road, just west of Stockton.
Authorities do not know when she gave birth or when she allegedly killed the baby, according to Sheriff Sgt. Les Garcia.
The girl was taken to juvenile hall and has been charged with murder.
According to authorities, the girl was apparently living at the mobile home with her parents.