6 Charged In South Sacramento Barbershop Shooting
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County D.A.’s office has filed charges against six men believed to be connected to the deadly south Sacramento barbershop shooting in December that killed two people including an innocent bystander and a relative of one of the suspects.
In the indictment issued today, prosecutors filed murder charges against Lonnie, his brother Louis Mitchell, Charles Barksdale, Dominique Lott, James Carney and Larry Jones, who has not yet been taken into custody.
Charles Barksdale is the cousin of one of the people who died as a result of the shooting, 20-year-old Marvion Barksdale.
Monique Nelson, 30, was also killed. She had just strapped her child into his carseat and attempted to shield him when the shooting broke out. She was shot in the chest.
Five others were also hurt in the shootout but survived their injuries.