Stockton School Trustee Used District Credit Card For Personal Purchases
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton school trustee’s credit card purchases could land him in trouble with the law.
Jose Morales used a Stockton Unified School District credit card for his own use.
Trips to Starbucks, dry cleaning bills, and gas station stops were just some of the places he spent school money.
All while the district deals with a $25 million deficit.
Morales did pay the money back after the purchases came to light.
But the school district is still asking the District Attorney to considering prosecuting him.