Stockton School Trustee Used District Credit Card For Personal Purchases
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton school trustee’s credit card purchases could land him in trouble with the law.
Jose Morales used a Stockton Unified School District credit card for his own use.
Trips to Starbucks, dry cleaning bills, and gas station stops were just some of the places he spent school money.
All while the district deals with a $25 million deficit.
Morales did pay the money back after the purchases came to light.
But the school district is still asking the District Attorney to considering prosecuting him.