Stockton School Trustee Used District Credit Card For Personal Purchases
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton school trustee’s credit card purchases could land him in trouble with the law.
Jose Morales used a Stockton Unified School District credit card for his own use.
Trips to Starbucks, dry cleaning bills, and gas station stops were just some of the places he spent school money.
All while the district deals with a $25 million deficit.
Morales did pay the money back after the purchases came to light.
But the school district is still asking the District Attorney to considering prosecuting him.