Stockton School Trustee Used District Credit Card For Personal Purchases
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton school trustee’s credit card purchases could land him in trouble with the law.
Jose Morales used a Stockton Unified School District credit card for his own use.
Trips to Starbucks, dry cleaning bills, and gas station stops were just some of the places he spent school money.
All while the district deals with a $25 million deficit.
Morales did pay the money back after the purchases came to light.
But the school district is still asking the District Attorney to considering prosecuting him.