Stockton School Trustee Used District Credit Card For Personal Purchases
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton school trustee’s credit card purchases could land him in trouble with the law.
Jose Morales used a Stockton Unified School District credit card for his own use.
Trips to Starbucks, dry cleaning bills, and gas station stops were just some of the places he spent school money.
All while the district deals with a $25 million deficit.
Morales did pay the money back after the purchases came to light.
But the school district is still asking the District Attorney to considering prosecuting him.