Rocklin Man Arrested After Large Explosion Rocks Neighborhood
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A Placer County man is under arrest after an explosion rocked a Rocklin neighborhood Sunday night.
Police were called to the 5200 block of Birdie Court just after 5:00 Sunday evening after getting several calls of an explosion.
Officers arrived to find that a large blast had happened in the backyard of a home on Birdie Court. The explosion was so large it sent debris to the front of the home and caused a small fire which a neighbor put out.
A Roseville Fire Department Hazmat Team member and a Roseville Police Department Explosives officer helped Rocklin Police and Rocklin Fire Fighters secure the home after numerous chemicals and powders were found at the home.
After investigating, officers arrested 25-year-old Ryan Linn. He was booked into the Placer County Jail for possession of a destructive device and unlawful explosion of a destructive device.