Rocklin Man Arrested After Large Explosion Rocks Neighborhood
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A Placer County man is under arrest after an explosion rocked a Rocklin neighborhood Sunday night.
Police were called to the 5200 block of Birdie Court just after 5:00 Sunday evening after getting several calls of an explosion.
Officers arrived to find that a large blast had happened in the backyard of a home on Birdie Court. The explosion was so large it sent debris to the front of the home and caused a small fire which a neighbor put out.
A Roseville Fire Department Hazmat Team member and a Roseville Police Department Explosives officer helped Rocklin Police and Rocklin Fire Fighters secure the home after numerous chemicals and powders were found at the home.
After investigating, officers arrested 25-year-old Ryan Linn. He was booked into the Placer County Jail for possession of a destructive device and unlawful explosion of a destructive device.