Home Depot Looking To Hire 1,000 Seasonal Employees
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – As people gear up to do some Spring home improvements, The Home Depot is looking to hire 1,000 part-time workers in the Sacramento-area for its busiest time of year.
The Home Depot is looking to hire and train new associates during February and March to get ready for its second annual Spring Black Friday which actually takes place over four different weekends in March and April.
The Spring Black Friday deals include door busters on the hottest items used in spring.
If you’d like to apply for a seasonal job at Home Depot, you can visit careers.homedepot.com and select “In-Store Hourly” in your city and click search.
Or you can go apply at in-store kiosks at your local Home Depot store.