Home Depot Looking To Hire 1,000 Seasonal Employees
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – As people gear up to do some Spring home improvements, The Home Depot is looking to hire 1,000 part-time workers in the Sacramento-area for its busiest time of year.
The Home Depot is looking to hire and train new associates during February and March to get ready for its second annual Spring Black Friday which actually takes place over four different weekends in March and April.
The Spring Black Friday deals include door busters on the hottest items used in spring.
If you’d like to apply for a seasonal job at Home Depot, you can visit careers.homedepot.com and select “In-Store Hourly” in your city and click search.
Or you can go apply at in-store kiosks at your local Home Depot store.