Assisted Living Facility In Calaveras County Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) – A gas leak has forced the evacuation of an assisted living facility in the Calaveras County town of San Andreas.
Fire fighters have moved 12 adults from the Country Haven Assisted Living Facility on Toyon Drive until PG&E can find and repair the gas leak.
The adults are being moved to Mark Twain Hospital as a precaution. No one has been hurt or sickened.