Assisted Living Facility In Calaveras County Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) – A gas leak has forced the evacuation of an assisted living facility in the Calaveras County town of San Andreas.
Fire fighters have moved 12 adults from the Country Haven Assisted Living Facility on Toyon Drive until PG&E can find and repair the gas leak.
The adults are being moved to Mark Twain Hospital as a precaution. No one has been hurt or sickened.