Assisted Living Facility In Calaveras County Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) – A gas leak has forced the evacuation of an assisted living facility in the Calaveras County town of San Andreas.
Fire fighters have moved 12 adults from the Country Haven Assisted Living Facility on Toyon Drive until PG&E can find and repair the gas leak.
The adults are being moved to Mark Twain Hospital as a precaution. No one has been hurt or sickened.