Assisted Living Facility In Calaveras County Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) – A gas leak has forced the evacuation of an assisted living facility in the Calaveras County town of San Andreas.
Fire fighters have moved 12 adults from the Country Haven Assisted Living Facility on Toyon Drive until PG&E can find and repair the gas leak.
The adults are being moved to Mark Twain Hospital as a precaution. No one has been hurt or sickened.