Assisted Living Facility In Calaveras County Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) – A gas leak has forced the evacuation of an assisted living facility in the Calaveras County town of San Andreas.
Fire fighters have moved 12 adults from the Country Haven Assisted Living Facility on Toyon Drive until PG&E can find and repair the gas leak.
The adults are being moved to Mark Twain Hospital as a precaution. No one has been hurt or sickened.