CBS13 Tours Anaheim’s Honda Center
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ANAHEIM (CBS13) — The major thing that sets Anaheim’s Honda Center apart from ARCO Arena is the million of dollars put into the establishment to keep it updated.
CBS13 got an inside look at what could be the Kings next home.
The employees at the massive Honda Center were happy to take CBS13 cameras into the arena to give us a tour of what the Maloof’s were interested in down south.
From inside the Anaheim Ducks locker room, to the double LED scoreboard, wrap around message board and the state-of-the-art sound systems, the Honda Center has been redone and updated within the past five years.
The tile in the Honda Center is original from construction in the early 1990s, but the concession stands were upgraded last offseason, and there’s more to do next offseason.
The luxury suites were also renovated with granite countertops and flat screen TVs, which are controlled through iPads.
This is what Sacramento is up against in Anaheim – an arena people want to show off.