CBS13 Tours Anaheim’s Honda Center
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ANAHEIM (CBS13) — The major thing that sets Anaheim’s Honda Center apart from ARCO Arena is the million of dollars put into the establishment to keep it updated.
CBS13 got an inside look at what could be the Kings next home.
The employees at the massive Honda Center were happy to take CBS13 cameras into the arena to give us a tour of what the Maloof’s were interested in down south.
From inside the Anaheim Ducks locker room, to the double LED scoreboard, wrap around message board and the state-of-the-art sound systems, the Honda Center has been redone and updated within the past five years.
The tile in the Honda Center is original from construction in the early 1990s, but the concession stands were upgraded last offseason, and there’s more to do next offseason.
The luxury suites were also renovated with granite countertops and flat screen TVs, which are controlled through iPads.
This is what Sacramento is up against in Anaheim – an arena people want to show off.