CBS13 Tours Anaheim’s Honda Center
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ANAHEIM (CBS13) — The major thing that sets Anaheim’s Honda Center apart from ARCO Arena is the million of dollars put into the establishment to keep it updated.
CBS13 got an inside look at what could be the Kings next home.
The employees at the massive Honda Center were happy to take CBS13 cameras into the arena to give us a tour of what the Maloof’s were interested in down south.
From inside the Anaheim Ducks locker room, to the double LED scoreboard, wrap around message board and the state-of-the-art sound systems, the Honda Center has been redone and updated within the past five years.
The tile in the Honda Center is original from construction in the early 1990s, but the concession stands were upgraded last offseason, and there’s more to do next offseason.
The luxury suites were also renovated with granite countertops and flat screen TVs, which are controlled through iPads.
This is what Sacramento is up against in Anaheim – an arena people want to show off.