Fire Reported In Sacramento Bee Press Room
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A fire in the printing room at the headquarters of the Sacramento Bee forced the evacuation of several employees this morning.
Firefighters were called out to the building on 21 and Q Streets after a welder accidentally started the fire while installing a piece of equipment.
No one was injured in the fire.
Tomorrow’s paper will be printed as scheduled.