Sacramento Co. Deputies Say Death Of Baby Not Suspicious
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s department says the death of a baby boy earlier Wednesday is no longer considered suspicious.
The baby’s parents had brought the infant into the emergency room at UC Davis Medical Center where he died. Agents from the Sacramento County coroners office thought perhaps the death was suspicious and in turn called in deputies.
After investigating further, it has been determined that the death is not suspicious.