Sacramento Co. Deputies Say Death Of Baby Not Suspicious
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s department says the death of a baby boy earlier Wednesday is no longer considered suspicious.
The baby’s parents had brought the infant into the emergency room at UC Davis Medical Center where he died. Agents from the Sacramento County coroners office thought perhaps the death was suspicious and in turn called in deputies.
After investigating further, it has been determined that the death is not suspicious.