Sacramento Co. Deputies Say Death Of Baby Not Suspicious

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s department says the death of a baby boy earlier Wednesday is no longer considered suspicious.

The baby’s parents had brought the infant into the emergency room at UC Davis Medical Center where he died.   Agents from the Sacramento County coroners office thought perhaps the death was suspicious and in turn called in deputies.

After investigating further, it has been determined that the death is not suspicious.

Comments

1. MARI says:

iF PEOPLE DON’T WANT KIDS WHY GET PREGO MAKE A WISE CHOICE TAKE THEM TO A HOSPITAL CALL 911 TURN IN YOUR BABY! DONT KILL THEM!!! GRRR SO MANY COUPLES THAT WISH THEY COULD HAVE CHILDREN AND CAN’T POOR BABY NOW HE/SHE IS IN A SAFE PLACE!!

1. james says:

Some people ( latinos) breed for a meal ticket.

2. Mari is a moron says:

Mari…way to jump to conclusions on this one…you kow SIDS is marked as suspicious until it is identified….grow up!

3. momof7 says:

This could of been a complete accident! maybe if she were from “Roseville” ppl would not pass judgement so quickly..

4. Ness says:

MARI- did you even READ the article???!!!

May god bless this baby and all his/her loved ones this has affected…..

5. Nor Ca says:

One day it will come to just dumping a child/person rather than going through the grief and heart ache of our government accusing us/pointing the finger at the person that seeks medical assistance for the injured person..
    What happened to “innocent until proven guilty?
    My prayers and sympathy go out to the family of this child.

6. Mari is still a moron says:

I see Mari has retracted her post! Good liitle moron…🙂

7. JessiLou says:

I too have lost a son to SIDS, and I also had my son in bed with me. Once the coroner does his job he will release a report saying it’s SIDS or that the baby has suffocated. Having been through this my heart goes out to her. It took me 6 months to go get my copy of the autopsy report because I blamed myself for my son dying. I even tried to kill myself. Then after I got the report and did HOURS & HOURS of research on SIDS I learned that there are certain factors that contribute to SIDS. My Christopher was born 3 weeks early and when I was delivering him the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck so tight causing his blood to pump out but not able to pump back in. He lost half of his blood volume. He was gray and lifeless. He was rushed to the NICU where he received a blood transfusion. He was released after a week. I had 5 month with him and I would never change anything I did because I now know I didn’t cause Christopher to die. The doctors never told me that a traumatic birth increases the risk of SIDS by almost 50%. So until you have walked in her shoes please don’t judge her. HELP SPREAD THE WORD AND EDUCATE YOUNG MOTHERS ABOUT SIDS AND THE FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO IT. MAY THIS WOMAN HAVE MERCY ON HERSELF. I WISH I WAS ABLE TO MEET HER, BECAUSE I WOULD TRY TO HELP HER NOT TO BLAME HERSELF.

GOD I WANTED TO SET MY SON ON MY LAP AND TELL HIM ABOUT YOU,
    INSTEAD CAN YOU SET HIM ON YOUR LAP AND TELL HIM ABOUT ME?