Sacramento Co. Deputies Say Death Of Baby Not Suspicious
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s department says the death of a baby boy earlier Wednesday is no longer considered suspicious.
The baby’s parents had brought the infant into the emergency room at UC Davis Medical Center where he died. Agents from the Sacramento County coroners office thought perhaps the death was suspicious and in turn called in deputies.
After investigating further, it has been determined that the death is not suspicious.