Sacramento Co. Deputies Say Death Of Baby Not Suspicious
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s department says the death of a baby boy earlier Wednesday is no longer considered suspicious.
The baby’s parents had brought the infant into the emergency room at UC Davis Medical Center where he died. Agents from the Sacramento County coroners office thought perhaps the death was suspicious and in turn called in deputies.
After investigating further, it has been determined that the death is not suspicious.