Sacramento Co. Deputies Say Death Of Baby Not Suspicious
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s department says the death of a baby boy earlier Wednesday is no longer considered suspicious.
The baby’s parents had brought the infant into the emergency room at UC Davis Medical Center where he died. Agents from the Sacramento County coroners office thought perhaps the death was suspicious and in turn called in deputies.
After investigating further, it has been determined that the death is not suspicious.