Teen Attacked For Wearing Letterman Jacket On Rival School’s Campus
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – A display of school spirit turned into a brawl in Marysville when a graduate of a rival school walked onto campus wearing his letterman jacket.
Police say a Yuba City graduate wearing his letterman jacket was one of three people attacked in the parking lot of Marysville High School.
Witnesses say several people attacked the former Yuba City High wrestler and two Marysville charter school students.
But only two people were arrested including a star Marysville football player, Michael Barabin, who will be charged with felony assault.
Police say they hope to make more arrests and are hoping more students come forward.
One of the victims got a concussion and the Yuba City graduate says they broke his eyeglasses.