Teen Attacked For Wearing Letterman Jacket On Rival School’s Campus
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – A display of school spirit turned into a brawl in Marysville when a graduate of a rival school walked onto campus wearing his letterman jacket.
Police say a Yuba City graduate wearing his letterman jacket was one of three people attacked in the parking lot of Marysville High School.
Witnesses say several people attacked the former Yuba City High wrestler and two Marysville charter school students.
But only two people were arrested including a star Marysville football player, Michael Barabin, who will be charged with felony assault.
Police say they hope to make more arrests and are hoping more students come forward.
One of the victims got a concussion and the Yuba City graduate says they broke his eyeglasses.