Teen Attacked For Wearing Letterman Jacket On Rival School’s Campus
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – A display of school spirit turned into a brawl in Marysville when a graduate of a rival school walked onto campus wearing his letterman jacket.
Police say a Yuba City graduate wearing his letterman jacket was one of three people attacked in the parking lot of Marysville High School.
Witnesses say several people attacked the former Yuba City High wrestler and two Marysville charter school students.
But only two people were arrested including a star Marysville football player, Michael Barabin, who will be charged with felony assault.
Police say they hope to make more arrests and are hoping more students come forward.
One of the victims got a concussion and the Yuba City graduate says they broke his eyeglasses.