Teen Attacked For Wearing Letterman Jacket On Rival School’s Campus
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – A display of school spirit turned into a brawl in Marysville when a graduate of a rival school walked onto campus wearing his letterman jacket.
Police say a Yuba City graduate wearing his letterman jacket was one of three people attacked in the parking lot of Marysville High School.
Witnesses say several people attacked the former Yuba City High wrestler and two Marysville charter school students.
But only two people were arrested including a star Marysville football player, Michael Barabin, who will be charged with felony assault.
Police say they hope to make more arrests and are hoping more students come forward.
One of the victims got a concussion and the Yuba City graduate says they broke his eyeglasses.