Teen Attacked For Wearing Letterman Jacket On Rival School’s Campus
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – A display of school spirit turned into a brawl in Marysville when a graduate of a rival school walked onto campus wearing his letterman jacket.
Police say a Yuba City graduate wearing his letterman jacket was one of three people attacked in the parking lot of Marysville High School.
Witnesses say several people attacked the former Yuba City High wrestler and two Marysville charter school students.
But only two people were arrested including a star Marysville football player, Michael Barabin, who will be charged with felony assault.
Police say they hope to make more arrests and are hoping more students come forward.
One of the victims got a concussion and the Yuba City graduate says they broke his eyeglasses.