Elderly Woman Rescued From Burning Home
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A 97-year-old woman has been rescued from a burning home in South Sacramento, according to the Sacramento Metro Fire Department.
Firefighters were called out to a home at 3216 Martin Luther King Blvd. on Thursday afternoon.
When they arrived, firefighters were initially unable to rescue the woman because of bars on the windows and doors. She was eventually saved from the home and was taken to taken to UC Davis Medical Center to receive treatment for severe burns, say authorities.