Elderly South Sacramento Woman Dies Following Fire
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An elderly woman who was rescued from her South Sacramento home after it caught fire on Thursday has died.
Sacramento Metro firefighters received the call on Thursday afternoon. After they arrived at the residence on Conrad Drive, they had to cut through security bars to free the 98-year-old.
The woman was taken to taken to UC Davis Medical Center. Her identity has not been released.
Fire investigators say the fire began on the outside of the home, and may have been started by a barbecue.