Elderly South Sacramento Woman Dies Following Fire
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An elderly woman who was rescued from her South Sacramento home after it caught fire on Thursday has died.
Sacramento Metro firefighters received the call on Thursday afternoon. After they arrived at the residence on Conrad Drive, they had to cut through security bars to free the 98-year-old.
The woman was taken to taken to UC Davis Medical Center. Her identity has not been released.
Fire investigators say the fire began on the outside of the home, and may have been started by a barbecue.