Elderly South Sacramento Woman Dies Following Fire
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An elderly woman who was rescued from her South Sacramento home after it caught fire on Thursday has died.
Sacramento Metro firefighters received the call on Thursday afternoon. After they arrived at the residence on Conrad Drive, they had to cut through security bars to free the 98-year-old.
The woman was taken to taken to UC Davis Medical Center. Her identity has not been released.
Fire investigators say the fire began on the outside of the home, and may have been started by a barbecue.