Scott Peterson’s Ex-Mistress Sued Over Book Deal
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — The former mistress of convicted wife killer Scott Peterson is being sued by a California author who says Amber Frey failed to cooperate in the writing of a book and screenplay.
Peter Reynosa’s breach of contract suit, filed late Wednesday in Fresno Superior Court, seeks $250,000 or Frey’s renewed cooperation on the book “Memoirs of a Sex Addict” and the screenplay “Myths of the Flesh.”
Frey did not respond to Fresno Bee requests for reaction, but her father, Ron Frey, told the newspaper the lawsuit is simply an attempt to cash in on his daughter’s name.
Peterson is on San Quentin’s death row for killing his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn child in 2002.
Frey dated Peterson in 2002 and she testified for the prosecution at his trial.