Deputies Tackle Naked Man In North Highlands
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
NORTH HIGHLANDS (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies were forced to tackle a naked suspect after a taser failed to take the man down.
Authorities got a call that a man was wandering around a North Highlands neighborhood naked.
Deputies say when they found the man he appeared to be on some sort of drug.
He wouldn’t listen to deputies trying to take him into custody so they tried to use a taser…several times. But it didn’t work.
A group of deputies finally tackled and subdued the man.
He was taken to a hospital to be checked out.