Stockton Fire Fighters Rescue Two Kids Left Alone In Burning Apartment
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Stockton fire fighters battling an apartment fire were able to rescue two young children who had been left home alone in the apartment. Police later arrested their parents on felony child endangerment charges.
Stockton fire fighters were first called to a car fire at Prado Way and Los Molinas Lane just after 5:30 a.m. By the time crews arrived, the flames had spread to a car port and the attached triplex.
While fire fighters were inside the apartment dousing flames, they found a two-year-old and a five-year-old child asleep in a bedroom.
Stockton Police later arrested the parents.