Local Principal Sells Shoe Collection To Save Jobs
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
She is selling 285 pairs — which fill a room in her apartment — to help close a district budget gap of up to $2.2 million. She’s asking for a donation of $1,000 a pair to save the jobs of 17 teachers, three vice principals, library technicians and others.
Volunteers are uploading photos of the size 7-7 1/2 high-tops, cowboy boots, leopard-print rain boots, sandals, platforms and high heels to a website, http://www.shoestotherescue.com .
Even if they sell out, Miller will still have 65 pairs.