“Here We Build” Aims To Keep Kings In Town And Build New Arena

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The goal of a new group called “Here We Build” is to not only keep the Sacramento Kings in the Capitol City but also to get a new stadium out of the deal.

The group is asking people to donate $200.  If a million people do, they’d raise $200 million and be able to negotiate with the Kings and the city of Sacramento.

The idea was inspired by Carmichael Dave from our sister radio station KHTK.

“To stand in front of Kings ownership and say “I’m so sorry for how things have gone– and tell us, what do we need to do,” said Carmichael Dave.

Several businesses have already contributed– and six billboards are up around town.

Comments

1. LES says:

THANKS ALOT DAVE FOR BEING THE VOICE OF DIE HARD FANS THAT ARE [ASSIONATE ABOUT THE KINGS. GOOD JOB

2. LES says:

CARMICHEAL DAV E

3. Carmichael Craig says:

It’s just a publicity stunt by Carmichael Dave to raise his ratings….

If you buy this I have a bridge I’d like to sell you :-))) Dumb A$$es :-))))

4. Steve Palmer says:

Thanks Dave for raising awareness of this communities passion
    And commitment to keep the Kings

I’d pledge 1000.00 to a new arena to keep the Kings

Steve

5. Carmichael Craig says:

Build This!!! Send me only $50.00 to 666 Hell’s way Sacramento Ca. 95666 and I’ll Promises you a new stadium and a NBA title….

Trust Me🙂

Ha Ha Ha Ha….

PS…. Who is this Carmichael Dave ruining my name???

6. BIG BALLA says: