Man Dies From Injuries In Sutter County Plane Crash
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
PLEASANT GROVE, Calif. (CBS13) — The pilot of a small plane that went down in Sutter County on Sunday has died from his injuries, authorities said.
Investigators identified the victim as Edward J. Tomei, 53, the owner of the single engine experimental aircraft that crashed into a grass field at around 12:45 p.m.
Tomei was rushed to the hospital with major injuries, and died Monday. He was the only person on board the aircraft.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the FAA and NTSB.