Man Dies From Injuries In Sutter County Plane Crash
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
PLEASANT GROVE, Calif. (CBS13) — The pilot of a small plane that went down in Sutter County on Sunday has died from his injuries, authorities said.
Investigators identified the victim as Edward J. Tomei, 53, the owner of the single engine experimental aircraft that crashed into a grass field at around 12:45 p.m.
Tomei was rushed to the hospital with major injuries, and died Monday. He was the only person on board the aircraft.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the FAA and NTSB.