Man Dies From Injuries In Sutter County Plane Crash
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
PLEASANT GROVE, Calif. (CBS13) — The pilot of a small plane that went down in Sutter County on Sunday has died from his injuries, authorities said.
Investigators identified the victim as Edward J. Tomei, 53, the owner of the single engine experimental aircraft that crashed into a grass field at around 12:45 p.m.
Tomei was rushed to the hospital with major injuries, and died Monday. He was the only person on board the aircraft.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the FAA and NTSB.