Man Dies From Injuries In Sutter County Plane Crash
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
PLEASANT GROVE, Calif. (CBS13) — The pilot of a small plane that went down in Sutter County on Sunday has died from his injuries, authorities said.
Investigators identified the victim as Edward J. Tomei, 53, the owner of the single engine experimental aircraft that crashed into a grass field at around 12:45 p.m.
Tomei was rushed to the hospital with major injuries, and died Monday. He was the only person on board the aircraft.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the FAA and NTSB.