Man Dies From Injuries In Sutter County Plane Crash
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PLEASANT GROVE, Calif. (CBS13) — The pilot of a small plane that went down in Sutter County on Sunday has died from his injuries, authorities said.
Investigators identified the victim as Edward J. Tomei, 53, the owner of the single engine experimental aircraft that crashed into a grass field at around 12:45 p.m.
Tomei was rushed to the hospital with major injuries, and died Monday. He was the only person on board the aircraft.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the FAA and NTSB.