School VP Accused Of Molestation

FAIRFIELD, Calif. (CBS13) — An elementary school vice principal has been arrested after being accused of molesting a boy in Sacramento County, according to authorities.

Cleo Gordon Elementary School Vice Principal Chris Vargas, 38, was arrested late last month for lewd and lascivious acts on a child under the age of 14, according to arrest logs at the Sacramento County Main Jail.

Vargas faced accusations of molesting a different victim — an 11-year-old boy — several years ago.

Some published reports say the alleged victims were Vargas’ own family members, but some parents of students at the school say they are worried about other victims and haven’t received answers from school officials.

The school is on break until Monday.

Vargas’ next court date is scheduled for April 15. He is being held on $500,000 bail.

Comments

1. dave says:

Guilty until proven innocent.

2. willie smith says:

they should hang him by his ruler

1. insider says:

“For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.” – Matthew 7:2

What ever happened to “innocent until proven guilty”? I am an insider to this case, and I can tell you (along with everyone else) he IS innocent!

3. Sick of Sickos says:

Chemical Castration – Then drop his a@@ off on that floating debris field in the sea like that dog from the Japan Tsunami

4. Phil says:

The physcological scares that Perves like this guy leave behind are forever! I know I had to endure that torture when I was in 9th and 10th grade by a Principal in PV – Arizona….Death Penalty by Hanging isn’t good enough!

5. coni says:

I thought you have to be screened before you get hired to work at a school

6. Jocelyn Garcia says:

I actually knew Mr.Vargas , he was my younger brothers old teacher . And he didn’t seem like this kind of person . But i guess you can never know .

1. Insider says:

He never seemed like that kind of person, because he isn’t. What ever happened to “innocent until proven guilty”? I am an insider; I know about this case, and I can tell you (along with everyone else) he IS innocent!

7. Insider says: